Why Should I Work with Isos Technology
Isos Technology is a leader in solving complex business, people and technology challenges in software development, mobile and information technology.
In the Uber-specialized IT world of today, our clients trust us to identify the industries top talent who also align with their technical and company culture. Not simply another keyword matching service, our clients find value and confidence, secure in the knowledge our candidates are recruited by a proven software solutions firm.
“The Isos Team recruits with precision. They understand technology and talk the language. We know their candidates will be real potential hires. There's real value in that confidence.”
Not convinced, browse our team’s latest technology posts, http://isostech.com/blog.
Isos Technology is looking for Junior and Senior Java Developers to fill a variety of positions: Full Time, Contract and Contract-to-Hire. Positions are located in Phoenix, Tempe, Gilbert and we also have telecommuting assignments available.
- Perform product design, bug verification, release testing, and beta support projects, which may require research and analysis.
- Expertise and work efforts focus on the programming and development of new products or the customization of existing products.
- Operates under minimal supervision.
- Usually reports to the Software Developer IV, or Project Manager.
- Typically requires four plus years of technical experience in software design and product support.
- BS degree in Information Systems or computer science related field;
- Exceptional problem solving skills;
- Above average verbal and written communication skills;
- Computer related work experience;
- Must work well in a team environment;
- Knowledge of established programming procedures and programming languages;
- Knowledge of computer flow charts and programming logic and code;
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
- Professional experience with J2EE application development
- Professional experience with J2EE frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Data, and JPA
- Advanced understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, and UML
- Professional experience with XML related technologies, especially XSL/XPATH and DTD/Schema
- Professional experience with Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, JAX-WS, JAX-B, SoapUI, WSDL
- Professional experience with Java XML APIs, especially WWWC DOM and dom4j
- Professional experience with relational database products
- Professional experience using common source code control tools, especially SVN
- Working familiarity with common server operating systems, especially Linux and Windows
- IDEs: Familiar with one or more of the following: Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, NetBeans, JBoss, WSAD.
No Sponsorship, No Relocation Assistance and No Travel Reimbursement is available